You just deployed a complex multi-host app using Ansible. Wouldn’t it be helpful to see a overview of the deployment including hardware details?
I just found ansible-cmdb which combines info from the Ansible inventory and discovered facts to create a detailed HTML report akin to a Configuration Management Database.
To use it in your playbook dir, just create a directory to hold facts discovered by the setup module then generate the report.
Now go take a look at
cmdb.html. Here is an example report.
- 29 Jan 2017 » Configuring OpenShift with Multiple Sharded Routers
- 14 Nov 2016 » OpenShift Cluster Metrics and Cassandra Troubleshooting
- 11 Jul 2016 » How to List Tags On Redhat Registry Images
- 16 Jun 2016 » Getting Started With RedHat Container Development Kit
- 16 Jun 2016 » Deploy Hawkular Metrics in CDK 2.1 OpenShift 3.2
- 17 May 2016 » Upgrading OpenShift Enterprise from 3.1 to 3.2
- 24 Mar 2016 » Changing the SSL Certificate for OpenShift Console
- 01 Mar 2016 » OpenShift High Availability - Routing
- 12 Dec 2015 » Ansible Playbook to Prepare for OpenShift Enterprise 3.1
- 28 Jul 2015 » Testing OpenShift Enterprise V3