You just deployed a complex multi-host app using Ansible. Wouldn’t it be helpful to see a overview of the deployment including hardware details?
I just found ansible-cmdb which combines info from the Ansible inventory and discovered facts to create a detailed HTML report akin to a Configuration Management Database.
To use it in your playbook dir, just create a directory to hold facts discovered by the setup module then generate the report.
Now go take a look at
cmdb.html. Here is an example report.
- 09 May 2019 » Playbook to replace bootstrap.kubeconfig and node certificates on OpenShift 3.10 3.11
- 19 Feb 2019 » Downgrade Etcd 3.3.11 to 3.2.22 for OpenShift Compatibility
- 08 Feb 2019 » Migration of Etcd to Masters for OpenShift 3.9 to 3.10 Upgrade
- 08 Feb 2019 » Etcdctl v2 and v3 Aliases for Peer Authenticated Commands
- 21 Nov 2018 » How to Create and Use OpenStack Heat Orchestration Templates Part 1
- 30 Oct 2018 » Creating OpenStack Provider Network for Use by a Single Project
- 16 Feb 2018 » Load balancing of OpenShift HA Routers Mind the GARP
- 13 Oct 2017 » OpenShift 3.6 Upgrade Metrics Fails Missing heapster-certs Secret
- 20 Aug 2017 » Installing OpenShift on OpenStack
- 14 Aug 2017 » OpenStack Network Diagram